- Re-election: Oshiomhole takes Yahaya Bello to Buhari at Aso Rock
- Ganduje vows to recognise emirs despite court ruling
- APC to Dickson: Blame your party not security agencies for your woes
- Abdulaziz Abdulaziz shortlisted for Fetisov Journalism Awards
- WAEC establishes online platform for candidates to request certificate
- Instagram celebrity, Mompha, sues EFCC, demands N5m
- Finance Bill: Senate approves Buhari’s bid to increase VAT
- Funke Opeke To Deliver Keynote Address at eNigeria 2019
Abdulaziz Abdulaziz shortlisted for Fetisov Journalism Awards NEWS DIGEST - For his series on the certificate forgery scandal of erstwhile finance minister, Kemi Adeosun, a...
Ganduje vows to recognise emirs despite court ruling NEWS DIGEST - The governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje, has said that the state government would...
OAU To Introduce Compulsory Skill Acquisition For Students - VC NEWS DIGEST - The Vice Chancellor of the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife, Professor Eyitope...
Nigerian Ambassador to the United Arab Emirates, Mohammed Rimi, has advised Nigerians coming to Dubai for genuine businesses to consult with the embassy or...
One of the most important Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) is education which aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning...
Family planning no longer women’s headache, as male birth control injection nears approval NEWS DIGEST--Women may cease to worry about pregnancy and how to prevent...
Achuba: Edward Onoja in control of Kogi, not Bello Immediate past Deputy Governor of Kogi State, Simon Achuba, talks about his relationship with Governor Yahaya...